The MNC company is looking for an experienced cloud solutions architect to help our financial institution customers; plan, design, and help implement Company Mobile Card Services solutions in Ondot Data Centers. This role also requires working directly with customers in a pre-sales role to engage on requirements and designing an optimum solution that meets scalability, performance, uptime and security needs while having our solution work seamlessly.
This role requires an extensive level of technical expertise with AWS, CI/CD, Configuration Management, automation, Linux, Networking, Database, Data Replication, Python, Node JS, and Middleware. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and an authoritative presence that can propose solutions and work with the customer to meet their needs. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Understand the Platform and Infrastructure needs of the Company product suite and contribute to ongoing changes
- Support the technical sales team and clients to understand the solution architected.
- Collaborate with vendors and evaluate product & service offerings
- Collaborate with the customer on the design of the end to end solution
- Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineers, and support
- Coach/Mentor other team members and guide on technical challenges
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Enforce security and compliance practices built into solutions
- 7+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, and support of complex application architectures preferably in the financial domain
- 5+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects in AWS
- AWS Professional Certificates [Solutions Architect/DevOps Engineer]
- Expertise in infrastructure, database, and networking architecture for secure, highly available, large-scale applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies. Having experience in python & Node JS is highly preferred.
- Communication/Presentation skills including experience presenting to all levels of stakeholders (CTOs, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and developers) and groups
- Working experience in container & orchestration technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Demonstrated documentation and architecture design skills
- Hands-on experience in automation, CI/CD & configuration management best practices & tools.
- 5+ years of experience as a customer-facing, consultant, solutions engineer, or solutions architect
- Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
- AWS Security, Advanced Networking certified
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in any scripting language. Python & Node JS ecosystems are highly preferred.
- Experience in any configuration management tool like ansible is great to have.
- Proven track record of building trusting technical relationships with senior executives. Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Success in consultative/complex deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)