Lead Full-Stack Developer (Exp.10+years)
- Develop and Maintain Web Applications.
- Mentor the team of Developer
- Follow effective Agile processes in teams and suggest improvements.
- Engineer quality into our product with unit testing and integration testing.
- Refactor the code base regularly.
- improving code quality and deployment frequency.
- Participate in review designs and code of peer software engineers.
- Work with stakeholders to balance business priorities with development time.
- Work with Technical Operations to ensure your features meet service level objectives for run times and reliability.
- 10+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience in .NET Core and .NET Framework 4.0 or above including ADO.NET etc.
- Strong experience in MVC web frameworks, Web Forms.
- Experience in working with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell, Maven, Jenkins and SCM tools like GIT, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience with Relational Database Modeling.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Ability to deliver consistently at a high level of quality within weekly Agile cycles Must be a creative problem solver who is self-motivated with effective communication skills and a track record of high productivity.
• BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity with design and architectural patterns, SOA design & web service development.
• Schedule flexibility to collaborate with team members in San Francisco (UTC + 8) and Ukraine (UTC + 2).
Additional Valuable Skills:
• TDD Refactoring Experience.
• Domain knowledge of E-commerce, PPC (Pay Per Click) or SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization).